The Burys

The Burys

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a Love

This week Able church hosted its St. Valentines day service. It was well attended and almost flawless. I got to do many different assignments during the celebration. Jen lead the worship and Pastor Tim did the message. There were many volunteers serving the meal. We really seemed like a team. Justin handled the video and Nick the sound. I just observed in the sound booth with Nick and enjoyed the sight that I saw. What I saw was a group that was worshiping our Lord with the best that they had. It was beautiful. I got to try to balance out all the different voices and not to contaminate its purity. What a privilege it is to be a part of this fellowship and to serve our members. Behold, love was the sight, love that was natural and pure, love that was well received by all who were there, love that will stay imprinted on me until we will all assemble in the beauty of heaven. I thank all who made the event a sight to behold and worked diligently so we could all take in its beauty. My hope is that all the events put on by our fellowship will grow and that many more who are low in their "love tank" will come and observe and be filled and proclaim the beauty of what they experienced to others. My dream is to see hundreds of our fellowship assembled and reaching out to Jesus with the worship that comes from deep within their hearts. This is when I will see my Lord crack a smile as tears of joy flow from my eyes. Please come and experience the power and love that comes from Able church jump in and become a part of our growing experience as we all serve our Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment