The Burys

The Burys

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Discovery of GODs beauty

Discovery of those things that are from that which is outside myself. I have spent two years now with a camper and I finally caught a glimse of who he realy was made out to be. I was like hacking through the jungle. I did not know where I was going only one swipe of the machetty revieled that I was on the right path. The path was lead outside of myself and then into his heart. Easy to conceptualise but difficult to do. That intimate language that all of us have and that special place that we do not let but only a few. I came close in my campers heart. Just the simmplicity of cleaning his glasses and the joy that resulted was signaling that I was near. Milo spoke to his inner voice and the humerous reaction broke down those last few barriors. At last I viewed from a distance the true heart of my camper and what a sight. I bowed with complete admeration and respect because at last I had a true brother in Christ whom I would enjoy throughout eternity. Thank God for disability and the gift of moral courage that helped me persue the true beauty of my brother in Christ.

-Marceaux

No comments:

Post a Comment