The Burys

The Burys

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What Matters?

The new year is moving right allong, it has not stoped or slown down because I am not ready.  I allways like to see just how long it is before I'm doing those things that I allways do. The same ol same ol. Sometimes change comes and I do embrace the freshness that comes. Kind of like getting a new set of tires on your car. That pink cloud period of goodness dulls to the mundane routine of life. What realy mmatters?
I got a new camera and have been studing how to use its many features. Its incredible how complex just taking a good photograph realy is. My experience has been that all of those features are useless if the purpose for taking the photograph is not right. The expert photographers teach you that you should ask yourself a few questions before taking a picture to try making the composition of your photograph more clear. Why I'm I taking the picture?  What's the story in the picture?
Maybe in the begining of the new year I should take some time in seeing what type of picture of JESUS CHRIST I am painting the people around me.  Matthew 6:33 (NIrV) "Put God's kingdom first. Do what he wants you to do. Then all of those things will also be given to you."  It may not get the picture that I desire but at least if I do what the Bible tells me Jesus will be respected and maybe even those in the very home of Jesus will crack a smile!! And that my friend is what realy matters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment