The Burys

The Burys

Monday, October 13, 2014

Hard of Hearing

How does one just hear well? They used to say get the cotton out of your ears. Listening is an active skill for me. I do plenty of hearing but sometimes I choose to not listen. I think my wife  is the first person to experience life with me when I have do not listen. Our ability to connect and sometimes just accomplish daily tasks is hard when I do not have my listening ears on. My travels in the Holy Scripture this week have brought me to  (Proverbs 6:22, KJV ). It instructs me how to give God the night key to my heart. That night key is the Word of God. Solomon states, “When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee” (Proverbs 6:22, kjv). This is a summary of the relationship between conscious meditation and subconscious meditation, and of its relation to our daily walk.

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment