The Burys

The Burys

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New step

Here we are at the onset of the new year. Thought that some things would be different but pretty much everything happened just the way the sponsor always says "people get pretty much what they sign up for" maybe that's the wisdom that I have been looking for, maybe that's the big break that I have been looking. That's just the softer version of saying that we are manufactures of our own misery. I think somewhere out in information land someone said something like such as a man thinks so is he. With that said I think that I may need more help this year than I thought because those patterns of thought are hard to break. I thing I like what Oswald Chambers says in today's devotion. "Let the past sleep, but let it sleep on the bosom of Christ." Thanks for being with me for the year may this next year bring more "Bury wisdom".

No comments:

Post a Comment